Welcome to my website. I'm Kathy Cameron, a Blue Badge Scottish Tour Guide with an exceptional understanding and enthusiasm for my native Scotland. Let me share my knowledge with you to make the most of your Scottish vacation, arrange your itinerary and guide your tours.
I take groups from independent travellers wanting a private, personalised tour in a choice of modern vehicles, to larger coach parties. Do note that although I recommend places to stay, I only offer package tours to pre-formed groups.
Tour Guide and other Services include ...
- Tours for both English and Spanish-speaking visitors
- Driver guiding - fully insured for one - eight persons
- Coach tours
- Island hopping and ferry planning
- Boat trips and train excursions
- Walking tours of cities, towns or the magnificent countryside of Scotland
- Interpreting or translating English/Spanish
- Incentives/ Conferences Hospitality desks
- Advice on itinerary planning for self drive tours in Scotland and Spain
- Assistance with booking flights from USA to Scotland
- Variety of vehicles available
- Half Day, full-day or extended trips
- Film Location Scouting
- Private Hire and taxi service.
Please note that although I recommend places to stay, I only offer inclusive package tours for groups using a coach
Do I really need a guide?
- Yes - unless you have a wide ranging knowledge of the history, geography and culture of this beautiful land.
- Certainly - unless you know all the very best places of interest to visit and the easiest ways to get there.
- It's definitely worth it - unless you know where there are excellent places to stay in order to maximise your appreciation of the surroundings.